We believe in environment-friendly living, even if personally we can only make a small contribution. We strive at reducing the consumption of natural resources as well as keeping damage to soil, water and air at its minimum. Here you can find out more about what we do and how you can help.
- Free coffee and tea is available at the restaurant starting at 7am until around 11am.
- We clean your room including change of towels and sheets once a week. Cleaning takes place between 10am and 2pm.
- Drinking water and kitchen basics (salt, pepper, cooking oil, dish soap), hand soap and toilet tissue in the bathrooms are for free – just ask for refills when you need them. We only provide washable kitchen cloths and prefer you use those instead of buying throw-away sponges. We’ll collect and wash them during room cleaning or you can ask for a fresh one whenever you like.
- We can drop your laundry for you at the cleaners for IDR 9,000 per kilo (usually returned within 2 days).
- The menus of some food delivery places are available in the restaurant.
- Scooters are for rent for IDR 60,000 per day, car rent is IDR 250,000 per day. (*provided by 3rd parties)
- Talk to us about prices for private or shared transport to various places around Lombok.
Throw your toilet paper and sanitary items in the bin.
Don’t flush them down the toilet!
South Lombok experiences severe droughts between the months of July and November affecting water supply throughout the whole year. Be conscientious of your water use: -don’t run the tap unnecessarily -make sure taps and showers are closed after use It is not allowed to do your laundry in the bathrooms!
We are in the middle of a tropical forest, monkeys and ants are our most frequent visitors: keep your food in the fridge or packed in a bag or the provided food containers. Should you get invaded by ants anyway, let us know right away and we'll help clean.
Be respectful towards other guests. Friendliness and a smile go a long way!
Parties are not allowed at our place.
Smoking is forbidden in the rooms. You can smoke on your terrace, in the restaurant and garden as long as other guests don’t feel disturbed.
Please shower before you use the pool.
Keep an eye on your children! Our pool is 1.70 metres deep and not suitable for non-swimmers or small children – we can borrow you floaties or a swim ring for them.
Candles, gas cookers or any other kind of open fire are not allowed in the rooms or on the terraces – except the provided gas stoves in the kitchenettes: make sure they are properly turned off when you’ve finished cooking.
Latest check-out is at 12pm. We can store your bags in the meantime if your actual departure is later than that.
At check-out, please don’t forget to pay for all extras you ordered at our homestay (scooter rent, etc.). You can pay cash or by credit/debit card; for the latter an extra 2% surcharge will be added to your bill.
The entrance is video surveilled. Footage is deleted every 24 hours and only stored in case of any incidences.
Pool and garden cleaning staff is on the property Mondays and Thursdays – we hope you don’t feel disturbed.
We or our staff are on site every day: If you have questions or problems, talk to us or our staff or contact us, preferably by WhatsApp, at +62 853 3934 1828, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org; we’ll answer during normal business hours, outside hours only in emergencies or if there are bigger problems.